Creighton Journal of Collaborative Practice & Education is an interprofessional, interdisciplinary journal devoted to advancement of collaborative health care practice and education. CJCPE welcomes submissions that improve the knowledge and understanding of how collaborative practice contributes to improvement of health care delivery, quality of care, access to care, intersections with the humanities, and improving the health care experience for individuals, families, communities, and practitioners. Articles for submission should demonstrate innovations or improvements in this field that meaningfully contribute to the advancement of curricular teaching or practice, assessment and evaluation, collaborative care models, and/or an understanding of team dynamics as it relates to healthcare delivery and outcomes.
The Editorial Board seeks contributions of
- Empirical research articles (quantitative, qualitative, mixed-method)
- Briefs/Short reports (research in-progress or completed)
- Review article (systematic, literature, meta-analysis)
- Case Reports or Educational Innovations
- Editorials (typically by invitation, but inquires accepted)